Bonk is a video game series originally for NEC's TurboGrafx-16. Known as PC-Genjin in Japan and B.C. Kid in PAL territories, Bonk was the mascot of the console, though only the first 3 games appeared on the TurboGrafx-16.
- Bonk's Adventure (PC Genjin) was the first game in the series and was released in 1990 for the TurboGrafx-16. The game was later released for the NES, Amiga, Game Boy, and the arcades. Bonk's Adventure was later remade for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube.
- Bonk's Revenge (PC Genjin 2) is the sequel to the original game, released for the TurboGrafx-16 in 1991. It featured updated gameplay and colorful, cartoonish graphics. Another game by the same name was released for the Game Boy.
- Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure (PC Genjin 3) is the third game in the series and the final one to appear on a TurboGrafx console. It was released in 1993 and featured cooperative gameplay.
- Super Bonk (Chō Genjin, Super B.C. Kid) was the 4th game in the series and was released for the Super NES in 1994. It was the first console entry in the Bonk series not to see a release on the TurboGrafx-16 platform. Super Bonk was later re-released for Nintendo's Virtual Console in Japan on November 16, 2010, the PAL region on December 10, 2010 and in North America on April 4, 2011.
- Chō Genjin 2 was the 5th and final console game in the series. It was the follow-up to Super Bonk, and was released in 1995 only in Japan on the Super Famicom (Super NES). Chō Genjin 2 is commonly referred to as "Super Bonk 2" in English-speaking countries.
- GB Genjin Land: Viva! Chikkun Kingdom was a collection of mini games starring Bonk, released for the Game Boy.
- Genjin Collection, a collection of the 3 Game Boy titles, was released for the Game Boy.
- Bonk's Return was released for mobile phones. It features gameplay similar to that of the first two Bonk games.
- Mekuttepon!, Same Game and Meijin o Sagase!! was versioned by PC Genjin (Bonk Series) and was released on April 2008 in Japan, it is part of the Do The Hudson!!.